MediQuest interviews each prospective student to ensure that the students wishes and goals are considered in relation to the learning programs offered by MediQuest. Each student is then evaluated to determine their readiness for the courses that MediQuest offers. Our friendly and supportive staff ensure that the process is as simple and stress-free as possible.
To apply for a course please follow the steps outlined below:
- Contact MediQuest to make an appointment to attend an information session. Prospective students are advised of the requirement to provide documentary proof of eligibility, qualifications and experience and of the age requirements for enrolment.
- Attend information session that covers dates, training and assessment methods, support for students, course duration and student time commitments, fees and charges. Attendees have the opportunity to have questions answered.
- Attend the Pre-Training Review session. This includes an interview with a MediQuest staff member and a language, literacy and numeracy evaluation. At this session you will also Complete the eligibility declaration form (Skills First funding applicants only).
- A MediQuest Trainer will assess your application and you will be notified of the outcome within 5 working days. Successful students will have an Individual Learning Plan developed for them if additional support is needed.
- Successful students attend an enrolment day and complete the Enrolment Form.
Certificates/Statements of Attainment
Students who successfully complete a qualification will be awarded a Certificate. Students who successfully complete an accredited course or some unit/s of competency/ accredited units from any training program, will be awarded a Statement of Attainment.
Re-Issuance of Certificates
Students may request a re-issuance of certification. This will only be available to the student after the student has produced identification that verifies the students identify these may include the following:
- Current Passport
- Birth Certificate
- Driver’s License
Certification will be re-issued at no cost but will clearly indicate the date of printing.
Business Hours: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
MediQuest closes for 2 weeks
during the Christmas period
December 18 2020 to January 4 2021
ABN: 63 070 808 687
RTO No: 5982